Thursday, May 28, 2015

Happy Birthday BFFFL!


Dear Gel, 


To the person who stuck, who never forgot, and was always there, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 


Do you remember that time where we came up with our title? BFFFL.

Meaning : Best Friend Forever For Life. (because forever just wasn't enough CHOS) I won't ever forget that because through thick and thin, you've stayed that way to me. My BFFFL :)

As you turn a year older, I wish you nothing but all the bliss and the blessings in the world. I know you will do great in everything. IKAW PA?! SI ANGELICA NAJE PA?! :)) Basta lagi mong alalahanin na nandito lang kami.

Thank you for all the great momentous times in my life that included you- which makes it all the more memorable! Like the time we spent an afternoon in Sencha heheh




A great memory to go back to was when we went to Enchanted Kingdom 4 years ago 



And that time we met Jollibee at Mama's birthday party 


Ow, Let's not forget our first rave party/DJ concert together 

And thanks a lot for bringing me to Showtime :D Next time ako naman magdadala sayo ;) 



All those and every thing in between.

Jannine and I will always be there to say and type "asdfghjkl" sa kahit anong adventures mo. <3 



I'm not worried of having much to say and lacking the time to do so, because we still have a lifetime to tell each other stories and figure out a lot of things, right? 




I love you and Happy Birthday! Here's to another year of infinite friendship :)

You are one of my bright places, Gel. God Bless!


Love and Prayers, Your BFFFL, 
Indy R.










No comments:

Post a Comment