Monday, May 18, 2015

Meet Julie! (Collaboration Post)



Hey there! 

So the other day, someone messaged me asking if we could do a collaboration between our blogs. So yup! Here I am, introducing you to my new friend Julie from her website,julieeejavier.blogspot.com. Go check out her blog because it's really good! 

Let's get to know her more, shall we? 




Julie is a young girl who, and I quote her, "created my blog to basically tell the story of my life through blogging, capturing the moments, helping other people and just enjoying what I do."


She believes that blogging is kind of like a job,and that one day all the hard work she put in will turn to gold. 

What is her blog all about? It's about making it happen :)

Here are her words to me: "My blog is about living a life not just standing there and thinking of what's gonna happen, you HAVE to make it happen :)). My blog is like a buddy to me. It has always been there an it just lets all the pain I've been through by my writing. "

It's good to meet a person who, not only shares interests with me, but also sees the world in a light that is parallel to finding a bright place.

So go click on the link above to go and see what Julie is all about!

Her message? 

Well.... 

"Find other talents you think you're comfortable with. Never let anything get in your way of fulfilling a dream. Keep on doing the things you have to do until one day, your signature tuns into an autograph." -Julie Javier


Julie Javier of  http://julieeejavier.blogspot.com/


Until the next bright place, 
Indy R.

No comments:

Post a Comment