Saturday, May 9, 2015

Starting from the End






Hello there! If it isn’t obvious, this is my first ever blog post. :)What better way to start off than to talk about the end? Don’t get me wrong here... I am not pessimistic about this :) It’s just that I’m a person who, no matter how scarred or scared, still believes there is a happy ending. And that there will be a bright place where goodness and peace resides. I’m not only talking about heaven, but heaven here on earth. That is what my blog is all about. It’s about looking at life as if it’s all bright and beautiful, because it truly is. Yes, there will be times of doubt and negativity, but that’s okay because how will you know that it is already brighter without going through the dark? Brightxplaces is my journey to finding my brightest place and hopefully, it will lead you to find yours as well. 


Going back, let’s start with the end. 


I am Indiana Ramos, Indy for short, 16 years old and here is one of the happy endings I’ve encountered in my young life. Graduation.

Year 4-Service. Thank you for the amazing 4 years of my life




        

Last March 22, 2015, I, along with my fellow batchmates graduated from our Alma Mater-- Manresa School. It was such a ride. No words could even begin to describe the journey that has been.


But this isn’t the end. It’s only the beginning. Am I right? 


I didn’t expect graduation to be over so quickly. I was very nervous coming in because it seemed like I had alot to do. I read the 2nd Reading for our Thanksgiving Mass. That was a blessing for me because if there’s anything I would love to do, it would be to serve God before I finally wave goodbye to the institution who taught me how to love Him so much. I was also the one who is blessed enough to welcome everyone for the graduation rites. Another dream come true for a gal like me.






By the end, everything felt so final. It was killing me.


The SEN1OR5

As we sang our graduation song and “Hail Manresa” for the last time as a batch, and the first time as alumni, I can’t help but think of the people who helped us get to this point. Who helped ME. Family, friends, teachers, strangers, God. Thank you. You know who you are.




The Core








         

High School is a chapter I will always go back to and re-read for the rest of my life. But some beautiful things are not meant to last forever- that makes it all the more precious. 


So I turn the page.

There’s another chapter to read and live now. :)




So here’s the happy ending I was talking about. Hope you enjoyed reading my first blog post.

God Bless!



Until the next bright place,

Indy R.

No comments:

Post a Comment