Friday, June 26, 2015

Indy Travels: With a Camera


As promised, here are some more pictures from my Bicol trip last month :) 

Check out my other post about all my adventures there! Just click HERE <--- yey! 



Misibis Bay Photo Ops
Found rocks by the playground


Sunbeds are love

Ft. my Hard Rock Caffe hat

We managed to roam around for a morning walk by the shore and being the vain person I am (sometimes, but sometimes, I just really don't care of what I look like.. haha don't we all?), these photos are the outcome!
#BareFace 






Thanks to my ever supportive mother who took all these photos haha :P <3


The View


Don't you just love stone walls? :) I surely do! 






...and here goes the Amphitheater...






Viewing the view


Cagsawa Photo Ops




... Yes, another stone wall... 



Stop-over Photo Ops






Here is something blue and beautiful to finish this post off with :) 100% God's Creation <3





Everyone, meet my glasses :) 





Until next time, 
Indy R.




No comments:

Post a Comment